Think about how many pages there are on your website and how often you add fresh content to it. If the answer is not a lot and not very often, you are missing out on the opportunity to leverage the most affordable, refined marketing tool available today – content marketing.
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider going for it!
- Adding pages to you website regularly helps search engine ranking. Every time you write a blog post, it’s one more indexed page on your website, which means it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website in organic search.
- Educate, promote and explain the specifics of your industry and what makes your business unique. You might struggle to produce constant blog material, but usually there is a lot of educational, informational and fun (but still relevant) content for most of the industries we can think of. Plus we are here to help you adopt the right strategy and write the type of content that works best for you business.
- Establish leadership. In a world where digital influence really matters, Putting your ideas and views in (digital) writing just helps establish your authority in your industry.
- Traffic transforms into sales – it’s a numbers’ game. Now that you have traffic coming to your website through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads.
- Long term, long lasting results. Last but not least, blogging drives long-term results. Once you write highly relevant content, it is available for as long as you need, still driving traffic long after publishing, while you go about your regular business.
We can help you devise the right content strategy, set up your blog and publish regularly. We can also make sure your original high quality content is seen by as many relevant targets as possible through social media, emailing and online ads.
Register your interest in KST Marketing’s new digital package